Study Association ECU'92 is the place to order your books for all your courses at the Utrecht University School of Economics (U.S.E). All students who follow courses at U.S.E. can order all required literature throughout the year via our website. You can find more information about your courses right here.
At the beginning of each period a book sale is organised, where you can pick up the books you ordered. As a member of Study Association ECU’92 you will receive substantial discounts, making it the cheapest place to buy your books.
Webshop Period 4
You can order your books for period 4 here. The deadline for ordering your books is April 9. You can pick up your books on the first two days of period 4 (April 24 and 25) in the Spinoza Hall (ICU). If you don't order your books before the deadline, you can still order your books until the book sale, these will then be sent to your home address. Do note that this might take longer, shipping costs will be charged and that the discount on Dutch literature is lower.
Webshop Summerschool 2017
Are you participating in the summer school 'Refreshing Mathematics A' or 'Introduction to Econometrics' and looking for the place to order your books? Click here for our special summerschool order page.
You can pick up your books for period 4 from now on until April 9. You can pick them up during the book sale on April 24 & 25 between 10am and 3.30pm in Spinoza 0.02.
Books period 4 2016-2017
For period 4, all students need to order books in advance (not ordering = no books). The deadline for ordering your books for the booksale is April 9. However, after the deadline, you can still order your books until the booksale, these will then be sent to your home address. Do note that this might take longer, shipping costs will be charged and that the discount on Dutch literature is lower.
You can order your books as follows:
- Go to the webshop by clicking here.
- In the drop-down menu, select 'ECU'92', '2016-2017', 'Period 3'. In the second drop-down menu you select Bachelor Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 or Masters, then press 'Go to list'. If your course is not in the list, then there is no book required. Check the Utrecht University Course Catalogue to be sure, as there might be one which you have to order.
- Select the books you want to order and indicate if you are an ECU'92 member. If you are not a member and you indicate that you want to become a member, then subscribe via our website. Please note that only members receive the discounts. If the form is not filled in truthfully, ECU'92 has permission to charge the given discount.
- Log in with an existing webshop account or create a new one. Make sure to activate your account via the confirmation email which you receive after registering. Take note that an ECU'92 account is not the same as a Booksale Account for the webshop. So the first time that you are ordering your books at www.ecu92.nl you always have to make a new account!
- Fill out all the required fields, select your payment method and pay your books. (If you do not have an IBAN number then fill in this non-existing one: NL92ECU0123456789)
- You can pick up your books on April 24 and 25 between 10am and 3.30pm in the Spinoza Hall.
When picking up your books, showing your ECU'92 membership card is required for receiving the discount of 13% on your books. New students can first become a member of ECU'92 and pick up their membership card right away.
If you miss the deadline then you can still order books. The books will then be sent to your home address. Do note that this might take longer, shipping costs will be charged and that the discounts on Dutch literature is lower.