Sales Capability Intern – HEINEKEN International
Are you dynamic, proactive and team player? Are you looking for a challenging internship in a multinational blue-chip company?
The Global Sales Academy (GSA) aims to develop the critical sales skills and knowledge of our front line sales representatives, account managers and sales managers.
Your contribution, as the Global Sales Academy Intern, is essential to the Global Sales Academy. We are looking for an intern who will work from Amsterdam to help administer and control the rollout of our expanding GSA as well as the Global Sales Academy Portal (GSAP) intranet site within the Global Commerce University. Also in scope is the management and administration of the Global Sales Academy Community on Workplace (GSAC).
In this role:
- The organization of global and regional training events
- Improvement of the GSA Portal user’s experience, including the assessment and reporting function
- Management of the GSA Workplace Community
- Contact with markets and trainers in operating companies and regions
For this role we are looking for someone who has a Commercial background; International Business, Communication, Business Economics
Also the ideal candidate:
- Likes challenge
- Takes initiative
- Can handle multi-tasks and be organized
- Takes pride in their work
- Is fluent in English, French or Spanish is an asset
- Is able to work independently when the manager is traveling.
Your working conditions
- The internship will start on 1st September 2018
- Salary of 500 euro per month
- The duration of the internship is 6 months, with the possibility to extend for further 3
- It is a full time placement, 9am – 5pm daily
- During the internship you will be supervised by Andrew Jones;
- You will be based at the headquarters of HEINEKEN International in Amsterdam
- Travel allowance is (partly) in consultation if you do not have a public transport
For additional information about this job opening or the application process, please contact Mr. Andrew Jones, Senior Sales Execution & Capability Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hear from you!