Project Officer on Educational Policy and Financial Issues
- 9 hours per week
ISO Is looking for a project officer on educational policy and financial issues
The Dutch National Student Association (ISO, Interstedelijk Studenten Overleg) promotes the interests of 700.000 students in and from the Netherlands. The organisation is run by students, for students. ISO is in constant dialogue with student councils of institutions in Dutch higher education, policymakers, politicians and other organisations in the field. ISO is currently looking for a new colleague with financial and mathematical talent to help us solve complex (financial) policy questions.
Do you have insight into financial questions, hold budgets few secrets for you and are you interested in the operation of Dutch higher education? Then contact Louise van Broekhoven for more information or apply
Tasks that could be part of the job
- You may work on financial subjects within higher education, such as how its funding works and what the effects are on students
- You may link and analyse data about higher education to help us to a better understanding of the current state of affairs and contribute to good policy proposals
- You may provide additional support for arguments and policy proposals that we make to the government and politicians
- You may support our member organisations with institutional financial questions, such as their institution’s annual budgets and plans
- You will propagate ISO’s visions on higher education professionally
- You will share responsible for some general office tasks, such as helping to answer questions of ordinary students.
What we ask?
An assertive, autonomous hbo or university student, that:
- Has at least a full professional proficiency in Dutch.
- Is available for 9 hours per week, ideally for 2,5 years;
- Has some background or affinity with financial matters;
- Is eager to work with numbers and budgets;
- Is interested in (the operation of) Dutch higher education;
- Works carefully and structured;
- Is willing to be take initiative and has a flexible attitude;
- Is a team player.
What we offer?
- A versatile and informative function a passionate and flexible team;
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment;
- A unique look inside our national higher education ‘kitchen’
- A compensation of €11,00 per hour
On this page (in Dutch) you will find everything you need to know about het ISO. http://www.iso.nl/het-iso/vacatures/projectmedewerker-gezocht/
Do you want to talk to someone about the position or to get a feeling by the organisation, no strings attached? Contact Louise van Broekhoven at email@example.com or 06 – 43 79 49 87.
If you want to apply directly, send us your CV and motivation before December 16th at firstname.lastname@example.org. The interviews are intended to take place on the 19th and 20th of December.