Up for a challenge? Do you see yourself as part of a young, dynamic and dedicated team? Ready to give it your all and learn the tricks of the trading industry? Then we might be looking for you as our new junior trader!
You manage and optimize our position using a wide range of financial products. You formulate innovative trading strategies and - in close collaboration with our software engineers - develop trading models and tools that allow us to capitalize on opportunities efficiently.
We provide a six-month intensive in-house training program, covering all facets of the trading processes. Gradually you take on more responsibilities, like monitoring markets and making portfolio adjustments.
- University degree and a demonstrable interest in trading
- Understanding of financial products
- Knowledge of Excel
- Innovative & creative high potential with excellent mental arithmetic skills
- Ability to reason logically and deliver under pressure
- Ability to spot opportunities and the assertiveness to seize them
- Maximum of three years work experience
You have excellent English communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. You are ambitious, assertive and outgoing. You instantly react to any issues affecting mission-critical trading decisions.
This exciting position in a dynamic working environment offers many opportunities and an excellent compensation package. We believe in nurturing talent and provide continuous support. We offer a competitive salary and reserve a large percentage of our business results in our bonus pool. You will receive 25 days of annual leave.
Flow Traders is a principal trading firm and one of the world’s largest liquidity providers in Exchange Traded Products (ETPs). Our headquarters in Amsterdam and offices in New York, Singapore and Cluj, accommodate over 200 employees.
Our non-hierarchical approach stimulates innovation and achievement. We invest in our talented, highly motivated people since they hold the key to our success. Our demanding, sophisticated work continuously puts us to the test. We wouldn’t have it any other way. We. Love. This. Job.
- Apply through our website with a resume and a convincing cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain why you want to become a Trader at Flow Traders and why you would be our best Trader yet.
- Based on your resume and cover letter you will be invited to play our NeurOlympics games and to take our Numerical test. Please click here for an example of our test.
- When you pass our Numerical test you will be invited for our Capacity test.
- A face to face interview with a Recruiter and a Trader in our Amsterdam office or through our video system, immediately following your successful completion of the first-round tests.
- A case-study interview in our Amsterdam office, conducted by two Senior Traders.
For more information, please check out our FAQ or email email@example.com.