Internship Asian Fuels and Renewables Market
ACT Commodities is a global leader in trading environmental commodities. Founded in 2009 as one of the first companies to pursue this market, we are now one of the largest specialized trading firms in the fields of carbon emissions, biofuels, renewable energy, and energy efficiency, on a global scale. This is complemented with widespread activity in the oil and petroleum markets, which expand our scope covering the intertwined world of energy and fuel commodities. ACT Commodities operates out of both Amsterdam and New York.
What you will do
In this role you will have the chance to develop your knowledge about the Asian fuels and renewables markets and to become acquainted with sales and trading. Daily tasks will consist of evaluating environmental compliance and biofuels markets in Asia. You will formulate an approach to collect information about trade flow, market participants, and supply and demand. You will be involved in generating interest and business development.
What’s your profile
- Master's degree or undergraduate, preferably in Finance or Business Economics
- Native Chinese speaker is preferred
- Excellent in speaking and writing English
- Full time available for 4-6 months
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Taking initiative, creative mind and eager
- Sales/commercial experience is a plus
Compensation & benefits
- Stimulating working environment
- Work in the world’s fastest growing and most dynamic commodity markets
- Competitive internship pay
- The chance to receive a full-time job offer to become a Sales Trader within our company
If you are interested in hearing more about this internship opportunity, please get in touch with Debbie Holgado, Recruiter at ACT Commodities: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)20 2199210. If you want to apply, upload your resume and letter of motivation in English via this link.