Global Sales Project Coordinator Intern – HEINEKEN International
Are you hands-on, proactive and team player? Are you looking for a challenging internship in a multinational blue –chip company?
In this role you are responsible for supporting the project manager to the scope, quality, risk, schedule and cost of the project. Support is provided for, but not limited to: overall project, deliverables and milestone planning/ tracking, administration (project documentation), meeting minutes, project communication, engagement events, preparation of meetings / workshops, actual cost versus budget tracking et cetera.
· Coordination of the presentations delivered by the Global Sales team and OpCo’s, including the briefing of the speakers, alignment of stories and follow up on the delivery by the stakeholders involved;
· Creation of the briefing and liaison with an external agency to aid the speakers deliver inspirational presentations to the highest standards;
· Organization of a sales booth at the information fair for visitors to be able to get to know the latest and greatest from the Global Sales team at any time during the Commerce Week;
· Organization of the Global Sales Awards. Two Awards will be handed out to OpCo’s. For each Award three nominated OpCo’s will present a case. The winners will be announced during the Building Brands Awards (BBA) Gala evening. This is the first time we do this. The whole process, from nominating OpCo’s to the Award ceremony, needs to be designed and executed.
Your working environment
As Commerce Week Project Intern you will report to Global Sales Capability Manager and your position is based in HEINEKEN International Headquarter, Amsterdam.
For this role we are looking for someone who has sense for commerce, communication and multinational working environment and wants to further develop his/ her skill
· Leadership (initiative, planning, result)
· Social (team player, communicator, awareness of organization)
· Emotional (confident, stress resistant)
· Intellectual (creative, quality focused)
Also the ideal candidate has:
· Feel for commerce
· Good project management skill
· Good communication skill (verbal/ written/ MS Office)
· Sense for working in a multinational environment
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we gladly invite you to apply for his role.
Your working conditions
- The internship will start on 1st of September/ October 2018
- Salary of 500 euro per month
- The duration of internship is 6 months
- It is a full time placement, 9am – 5 pm daily
- During the internship you will be supervised by a permanent supervisor;
- You will be based at the headquarters of HEINEKEN International in Amsterdam
HEINEKEN is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder’s family name – Heineken® – is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company’s aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world’s most valuable brand portfolio. HEINEKEN wants to win in all markets with Heineken® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice.
The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe’s largest brewer and the world’s third largest by volume. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.
For additional information about this job opening or the application process, please contact Mr. Sobir Djaffar, Global Sales Capability Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org . Are you interested in this role and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.