Analyst position in the team of Rabobank M&A Europe
- 40 hours
The Analyst role encompasses supporting both origination and execution activities of the
Main activities in M&A Origination:
- Assist in preparing pitch books and presentations for Rabobank (M&A) clients including in-depth industry and company analyses, valuations, etc.
Main activities in M&A Execution:
- Assist in general execution processes, e.g. preparing transaction documents, such as information memorandums, management presentations, process letters, long & shortlists of potential buyers, and performing due diligence process
- Carry out valuation analyses using different valuation methods
- Coordinate due diligence processes
- Maintain contact with external parties
The team of Rabobank Corporate Finance Advisory (“Rabobank M&A”) is a leading financial advisor focusing on corporates and financial sponsors with an emphasis on the Dutch market and the Consumer and Food & Agri sector globally. With offices in 35 countries and M&A hubs in Utrecht, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore and dedicated M&A teams in London, Madrid, Paris, Frankfurt, Sao Paulo, and Mumbai, Rabobank M&A offers full support to its clients in (cross-border) M&A transactions.
The Focus of the M&A team is advising corporates and financial sponsors on domestic and cross-border transactions. The team targets transactions with an enterprise value between EUR 100 million and EUR 1 billion or transactions of strategic importance to Rabobank’s core clients. The team is instrumental in the Rabobank’s efforts to be a leading player in the Netherlands and globally in the Consumer and Food & Agri sector, capable of advising on and leading key M&A transactions for large and medium-sized corporates and financial sponsors. Rabobank M&A has consistently ranked #1 in the Food & Agri sector globally as well as in the Netherlands by M&A transaction volume in recent years.
The European M&A team has offices in Utrecht, Frankfurt, London, Madrid and Paris. The composition of the Utrecht team includes the Head of M&A the Netherlands, 6 Managing Directors, 7 (Executive) Directors and an execution pool of 25 junior professionals. In the other European offices, an additional 8 M&A professionals are based.
- Distinctive academic results combined with extra-curricular successes
- Educational background in (international) business / economics (Master’s degree)
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite and fluency in one other European language is preferred;
- Solid work ethic and motivation level
- Strong team player
What we offer
Rabobank offers a competitive salary and fringe benefits. Your salary depends on your education, knowledge and experience.
If you have any questions, please contact Eelke Janssen, Corporate Recruiter, Eelke.Janssen@Raboank.nl +31622863 211 or Marieke Merkelbach, Corporate Recruiter, +3162248287.
If you are interested in an analyst position within our M&A team, please submit your CV, cover letter and a transcripts of your university grades (Master) by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ link.
The application procedure includes online assessments.
The Rabobank Group screens all interns and new employees according to the ‘Rabobank Screening Regulation’ in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at Rabobank.